Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life is Still the same



I was so afraid, scared till death

The fear of losing you, was holding my breath

About me you were worried, and you were afraid too

How will I live and what will I do?


Searching something better, you moved alone

I thought you knew, I was waiting for you at home

To say a goodbye, As I knew I can’t stop you

Just to make you realize, good hearts are very few


I’m writing this note, I don’t have much to say

Nothing has changed my dear, all are on their way

The nights are the same and so is morning dew

I was living till now , just surviving after you :’(


5 comments:

Krishna said...

Nice description of sentiments n emotions.....

Unknown said...

Hey u get tears in eyes..... All you creations are soo touching ...

Anonymous said...

Nice expression of feelings in simple words...

Anonymous said...

very touching one..

dharam... said...

well thanks a lot for the comment... i don't know you.. could you please share your name ?