Friday, December 18, 2009

It’s always God and You


Do not leave the truth, if everyone lie to you,

Do not hurt someone, if they really hurt you

Never break a heart, as you can’t get one new

Never play with feelings, b’coz feelings are always true
Before acting upon, just remember my words

“It’s never between you and them, Its always God and You”


You kept on doing good, with love being the only vision

You kept on loving them, I know it was not just for a season

You gave them your heart, and your soul was also theirs

I can see their names, In all your heart felt prayers

Before acting upon, just remember my words

“Whatever god does, Is for a good reason”

4 comments:

Krishna said...

I think this is my most favorite composition..

Unknown said...

i thk this is one of the best compositions ... u rock dear

compcruz said...

good one :)

Anonymous said...

Really a good one :)
If you can see all in connection with God, you will be easily able to realize and act as the poem demands...naturally.